Authentic Copper Canyon
All Aboard…Lets Go to Mexico!
Each of our tours of Copper Canyon feature a full experience on the infamous train through the majestic Copper Canyon, Mexico. This world renowned train includes 37 bridges, 86 tunnels, 400 miles through the incredible Sierra Madres. It is the last and only passenger train in Mexico.
Itineraries are flex and the immersion in local culture is our way…you will love it! Four people is enough for a group and we can plan it just for your time line, budget and interests.
What is Copper Canyon?
- Copper Canyon…deeper and more vast than the Grand Canyon and certainly one of Mexico’s best kept secrets- called the greatest place the world has never seen
- Copper Canyon…a rugged land filled with the romance and mystery of the Tarahumara Indians, Mennonites, and Spanish colonial times.
- Copper Canyon…traversed by the grand railway “CHEPE”, cited as one of the world’s most spectacular trains- including 37 bridges and 86 tunnels
- Copper Canyon…called “Barrancas de Cobre” in Spanish; it’s just five hours from El Paso, Texas. Yet it is a whole new world of gracious people, delicious Northern Mexican cuisine, and incredible architecture
Authentic Copper Canyon trips are a genuine week long excursion by train into the magnificent Copper Canyon of Mexico. We always keep the groups small, the itinerary flex and the level of discovery and rich experience high. The hotels and food are authentic and of exceptional quality. ACC collaborates with skilled and experienced Mexican vendors to provide a deeply enriching experience. The scenic eight days on the Copper Canyon railway will be packed with art, architecture, history, people, the cuisine of northern Mexico, tremendous photo spots, and a great dose of the romance of the train rolling through the majestic Copper Canyon. We also now offer culinary trips and Sea of Cortez by yacht options.
What makes this trip unique?
- Dave and his expert team of Mexican guides know the Sierra Madres inside out and you will have an in-depth experience
- Your itinerary will be planned, but the group is small and we often flex to maximize your trip experience
- We emphasize local people and out of the way places in order for you to fully take in the true culture of this wonderful place
We welcome you to one of our Copper Canyon Small Group Journeys!
Call Dave today at 217.369.9897 for info or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our main site has tons of info…http://authenticcoppercanyon.com/.