This place is more vast than our Grand Canyon and it awaits curious travelers now. Most people have never heard of it but for those who have it is on their personal bucket list. And there are many reasons for this. Here are seven reasons to catch Copper Canyon in this lifetime:
This amazing railway stretches across the rugged Copper Canyon and includes 37 bridges and 86 tunnels.
3. The little towns – the real flavor of rural Chihuahua and Mexico .
4. The history and lore is enchanting in Copper Canyon.
5. Adventure travel options abound in Copper Canyon.
6. The food in Chihuahua is unique- very different from other parts of Mexico.
7. The Mata Ortiz pottery…incredible treasures from this tiny village!
And one more thing….the view from those ridges in Copper Canyon is beyond belief!
Our team of local Mexican guides there can give you the best in a Copper Canyon tour.
So join us soon in this majestic place!
Call Dave today at 217.369.9897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on board.